Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Hess Toy Trucks Survive!

Well, we all heard the rumors that Hess Toy Trucks were not going to be made anymore and that this was the last year for them. To the baby boomers that grew up with the Toy trucks each Christmas this was crushing news! I remember the anticipation of what the new toy truck was going to be and all the hush hush from the station owners not telling us anything until they put up the posters advertising the new truck the day before it was going to be sold.

Hess Corp. finally after all the speculation said Thursday, May 22nd that it is selling its gas stations and convenience stores. One major thing they did so that all the Hess Toy Truck collectors out there could breathe a sigh of relief is announce that it will continue selling the toy trucks it has marketed each holiday season since 1964.



A different version of the truck is sold each year. Models have included fire engines, helicopters and even a space shuttle. The most recent model, a truck with a tractor in the back, went for $27.99. All of the Hess Toy Trucks are available on our website at http://rayshesstoytrucks.com from 1964 to the present as well replacement parts, signs, buttons, rare Hess collectibles & Mini's.



The toy truck has become a collector's item and tradition for some families. A Hess toy truck float is even included in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.



The 2014 holiday truck, which has not yet been announced, will be sold at the 1,342 Hess locations along the East Coast. After this year, the company will continue selling the Hess toy trucks online.
Hess sold its retail business to Marathon Petroleum Corp. so that it can focus on exploration and production, according to a statement from the company. The deal was for $2.6 billion.



1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone, I am Adorjan Adelmo from Yasinya village Ukrain and I just want to say a very resounding thanks  to Mr Benjamin Lee Financial loan services for their sincerity, Openness, Transparency, Truthfulness, Love and support during and after getting loan funds from them. I have been through a lot in the hands of in life and time won’t permit me to say all that I went through in the year of pandemic but God answered my prayers through the support and love from Mr Benjamin Lee Financial loan services who embraced me and understood me despite my initial doubt and unseriouness and with his good heart and love I am now a home owner through his 2% interest rate loan funds and I have vow to spread this news and also tell the world that there are still genuine and few good online loan firms out there that can assist and also revive a dry bone like I was.
    Don’t fail to listen and read this testimony because this is a true life changing experience and anyone that needs this kind of turn around should not hesitate or doubt this because I have prove and I swear to God in Heaven that this story is real and also the story of my experience with them .
    Contact them today. WhatsApp - +1-989-394-3740 Email:    247officedept@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete