Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A look at the old & new style Hess Tanker Trucks through the years!

I thought that it would be a nice idea to post a few of the older style Hess delivery tankers for you to see. Out of all of the many Hess trucks that Hess released I have to say that the tankers are by far the most impressive ones to date. Let's take a look at a few examples below of the tankers starting with the newest and graduating to the original models and see for yourself. Enjoy!




New Hess tanker with Volvo cab.


 New Hess tankers at the oil refinery in New Jersey.


Tankers filling up for their daily deliveries.


 Here is the older style model White 9000 cab.


 Hess tankers in the supply yard in the early years.


Original Hess tanker that has been restored and on display in Woodbridge New Jersey.


Hess tankers in the supply yard in the early years.



Here is the original Hess tanker the Leon Hess drove  for deliveries.

1 comment:

  1. Good articles, Have you heard of Mr Benjamin, Email: 247officedept@gmail.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740-- who work with funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete