Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Hess Trucks Collector Turns His Truck Collecting Hobby Into A Business

I recently was away on vacation and recieved an email from a gentleman who had read a comment that I left on his post about collecting toy trucks. Come to find out he has a site called "Toy Truck Toys" where he writes reviews on different toys that he finds all over the world. In the email he went on to inform me that he checked out my site to see if I was a real Toy Truck site and was very impressed in what he saw and decided to do an article on me and how my company started. The link for this wonderful article is:

 http://toytrucktoys.com/hess-trucks-collector-turns-his-truck-collecting-hobby-into-a-business/ 

I highly recommend everyone to check out his site and read all of the other articles that he has written as well. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment